Field Sales Manager (m/w/d)Apply
We now require a Field Sales Manager in Vienna to expand our retail partner (Agent) network across Austria by identifying prospects and signing up new Agents in line with the business strategy. Additionally, you will act as the first point of contact for Agents to resolve any issues, provide customer care and identify any service improvements which will facilitate increased transaction volumes.
- Supports management in the achievement of the business plans and targets (network, volumes and profitability).
- Supports the Retail Business by expanding the sub agents network in the assigned regions.
- Prospects potential Agents in writing, by phone and in person in order to effectively outline the MoneyGram product and service and the mutual business benefit of becoming an agent.
- Maintains a database of all prospect Agents, contact details and status of sales activity.
- Ensure that all sales activity reports are reviewed, analyzed and followed up as appropriate.
- Ensures all Agent contract and agreement documentation is to the relevant standard and copies are retained.
- Liaisons with the relevant operational and marketing resources to ensure that the new Agent is set-up and ready for business in a timely manner with all appropriate Points of Sale (POS) and other materials enabling the Agent to transact.
- Monitors and ensures that transaction volumes meet anticipated levels and opportunities to increase volumes are maximized.
- Builds partnerships with key Agents and ensures queries and problems are promptly resolved by liaising with the relevant parties.
- Works with the marketing team support to corridor analysis and refinement of pricing strategies in order to improve product profitability in addition to transaction volumes.
- Supports the marketing team, as required, by communicating any gaps/shortage of signage and point-of sale materials.
- Performs other duties as required by the business.
- Minimum Required: BA/BS degree in related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years' experience in a field sales role, selling, and servicing retail customers.
- Demonstrated expertise in independently planning, managing and executing sales strategies.
- Proven track record in sales, with a demonstrated ability to increase network expansion/volumes.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- Prior exposure in presenting product/service opportunities to clients/customers.
- First class interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain credible relationships with Agents in person and over the telephone.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to present to prospective Agents in a professional format.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize own workload and liaison with a geographically dispersed team.
- Excellent problem solving skills; able to effectively and proactively identify and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Commercial acumen; able to work with key business partners to maximize business capacity for all parties.
- Able to work in a culturally diverse environment and be sensitive to cultural differences.
- Fluent in both written and spoken in German. Fluency in English would be highly advantageous. Other languages would be a plus.
- Computer literate - able to use Microsoft suite of packages.
- Full driving licence with own vehicle. You will work from your home office with frequent travel across the region.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs