MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Job ID 17011478
Date posted 9/11/ 2017
Communications Analyst - (17011478)
The Communications Analyst II is responsible for supporting the execution of an effective communications strategy to all stakeholders both internally and externally, reporting to Mgr Communications. This role will strengthen communications tactics and techniques with the objective to elevate MoneyGram’s profile and reputation to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports the development and implementation of internal and external communication plans related to all functions of the company.
- Identifies and seizes opportunities to communicate the company’s values and core messages within the dedicated region both internally and externally across multiple audiences and stakeholders.
- Liaises with all business units/departments to drive positive stories and communications around the Company.
- Supports organization of press, business conferences as well as internal events.
- Develops creative strategies for communicating to employees: plans the frequency of and channels/vehicles for communications and coordinate across different areas of the business and the company.
- Writes, edits and produces internal and external communication efforts (to include managing corporate intranet) under the supervision of regional lead.
- Supports the implementation of media relations strategy that leverages existing media relationships and cultivates new contacts within key media markets and outlets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years in agency and/or in-house setting.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Consistent attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Knowledge of marketing and communication principles.
- Able to apply knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and change course as required.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency using MS Office tools.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
- English language fluency.
Primary Location Dallas-Texas-United States of America
US_Corp_Dallas_2828 N. Harwood
2828 N Harwood St 15th Floor
Job HR Center of Expertise
Organization Human Resources
Job Posting Sep 11, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.