Complaints Specialist IVApply
The Complaints Specialist IV primary role is to deliver timely resolution to complaints escalated to Office of the President and other business regulators. The incumbent will ensure all escalated complaints are handled and resolved in accordance to business regulatory policy. The incumbent provides report generation for the Complaints department through the use of applications. The incumbent will also ensure all Global Complaint reports generation will include all required overviews to satisfy regulatory and internal MoneyGram business objectives. Formal metrics and analysis will be developed and delivered to the business owner(s). In addition, the incumbent will ensure the integration of new reporting requirements based on regulatory and organizational requests.
- Resolves complex complaints with a high sense of urgency escalated to the Office of the President and other business regulators.
- Develops and maintains queries, reports, and metrics of the Global Complaints data at agent, country, region, regulatory and overall organization view.
- Accepts a high level of responsibility for integrity of reports and data provided.
- Acts as the subject matter expert on data elements and metrics.
- Develops and maintains reporting metrics of individual employee productivity performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years' relevant work experience in business analytics, process analysis, or similar position.
- 3-5 years' report development.
- 3-5 years' data analysis experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Visio.
- End to End Call Center Metrics and Analysis including: Call Stats, IVR, Performance Quality, Survey.
- Ability to establish strong partnerships within all levels in the organization while adjusting communications to the specified audience.
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to synthesize situations for corresponding solutions, options and action plans to impact efficiency, quality, or customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in clear, succinct terms (written and verbal) for business and process decisions.
- Self- starter#CD# demonstrates personal initiative and willingly assumes responsibility and ownership.
- Skilled at working in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience integrating information from a variety of sources and formats.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs