Contract Analyst IIApply
The Contract Analyst II is responsible for supporting the Contract Lifecycle Management team, as well as the broader Strategic Sourcing function, in the effective management of supplier agreements. This role relies on in-depth knowledge of the full contract management process, including development, document retention, terms analysis, through to contract termination, as well as business knowledge as well as advanced skills in data manipulation to translate business requirements into meaningful analysis and reporting.
- Supports management of simple to moderately complex contractual documents including Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Agreements, Statements of Work, Service Level Agreements, and Amendments commensurate with experience.
- Prepares, organizes and maintains contract records and files, documenting contract performance and compliance.
- May conduct research to support contract audit or facilitate corporate contracting trends.
- Performs contract closeout activities and reporting of performance against specified CLM metrics.
- Prepares and administers routine correspondence, negotiation memoranda and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittal.
- Supports the business in contract management including change control management, renewals, and issue escalation.
- Prepares and analyzes detailed contract data, summarizing into management level reports, as requested.
- Supports the RFx process, as directed by responsible Sourcing Manager, Contract Manager, and Strategic Sourcing leadership team as necessary.
- Supports the Supplier Relationship Management process, through dissemination of supplier performance levels against contract SLAs and business unit-specific requirements.
- Coordinates with the Supplier Excellence team in execution of formal supplier review activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, General Business, Finance or related field.
- JD, MBA or related post graduate degree preferred.
- Paralegal certification preferred; JD, MBA or related post graduate degree a plus.
- CPCM, C.P.M., CPIM, CSCP, CPSM, or other relevant professional certification a plus.
- 2+ years' experience working in roles requiring contract analysis and use of relevant technology applications.
- Contract Management, Sourcing, Procurement, Supply Chain, or Vendor Management specific experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of contract management methodologies/concepts.
- Recognition of basis contractual risk elements, and ability to effectively communicate to relevant business partners.
- Basic knowledge of privacy and compliance terms and conditions including EU Data Privacy, PIPEDA, OFAC, AML, FCRA, HIPAA.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, and manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Team player with strong influencing and collaboration skills.
- Proven analytical, financial analysis, and strategic thinking/logical reasoning ability.
- Ability to work independently and maintain focus on issues, escalating as necessary.
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple activities at the same time, with frequently changing priorities.
- Knowledge of and expertise using Sourcing, Procurement, and/or Contract Management technology tools.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs