As a member of the Global Operations team, you’ll work in an international team on various engaging projects to support our agents and customers worldwide. We are a company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business and offering the opportunity to be involved with process automation projects. The Global Operations team is at the core of our organization and gives its members exposure to all other business area, including Compliance, Finance, and IT. We strive for excellence and delivering a world class experience to both our customers and agents each day.
Dallas, Texas; Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
- Growth Mindset
- Relationship expertise
“Being part of Global Ops means daily cooperation with various Departments. Not only I learn something new almost every day, but I also get to work with great people from all over the world.”-Magdalena, Resolution Assurance Supervisor, Warsaw
Paid Time Off
Paid Maternity Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Money Transfer Fee Reimbursement
Community Service Days
Business Travel Accident Insurance
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The Contract Manager is responsible to participate as a cross-functional team member to provide expertise and support to Sourcing Managers and internal business stakeholders in structuring supplier agreements that reflect negotiation outcomes and specific business requirements, as well as on-going monitoring of performance against agreed contractual obligations. The position will work closely with the Legal function as serve as the primary interface within the Strategic Sourcing organization in that regard. This role relies on in-depth business knowledge, advanced understanding of contract management processes/methodologies, as well as ability to directly participate in and support complex negotiation activities.
- Prepares contract documents, using company-approved template agreement including Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Agreements, Statements of Work, Service Level Agreements, and Amendments.
- Collaborates with Sourcing Managers and internal business partners to develop sourcing/contracting strategies aimed at identification of cost reduction opportunities, contractual risk mitigation, and rationalization of the supply base.
- Supports supplier selection and contracting processes in coordination with Sourcing Managers on an as needed basis.
- Act as subject matter expert concerning relevant Service Level Agreements to be included in agreements, based on scope and nature of supplier goods/services being delivered under the contract.
- Primary responsibility for on-going management of all supplier agreements, including audit of supplier performance against contractual obligations and Service Level Agreements, change control management, renewals, issue escalation and vendor dispute resolution.
- Responsible for managing the contract approval process and obtaining required approvals prior to execution, according to company policy.
- Enters and maintains contract data in the contracts database.
- Stays abreast of new law, regulation, and contract trends for potential impact on functional and broader organizational goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, General Business, Finance or related field.
Paralegal certification preferred; JD, MBA or related post graduate degree a plus.
CPCM, C.P.M., CPIM, CSCP, CPSM, or other relevant professional certification a plus.
- 5-7+ years' experience in Contract Management, Procurement or Sourcing with an advanced/post-graduate degree.
- 10+ years’ experience in Contract Management, Procurement or Sourcing without an advanced/post-graduate degree.
- Vendor management specific experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of contract management methodologies/concepts.
- Recognition of advanced contractual risk elements and ability to effectively communicate such risks to relevant business partners.
- Knowledge of privacy and compliance terms and conditions including EU Data Privacy, PIPEDA, OFAC, AML, FCRA, HIPAA.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, and manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Team player with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Proven analytical, financial analysis, and strategic thinking/logical reasoning ability.
- Ability to work independently and maintain focus on issues, escalating as necessary.
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple activities at the same time, with frequently changing priorities.
- Knowledge of and expertise using Sourcing, Procurement, and/or Contract Management technology tools.