MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Job ID 17011103
Date posted 9/12/ 2017
Contract Manager - (17011103)
The Contract Manager is responsible to participate as a cross-functional team member to provide expertise and support to Sourcing Managers and internal business stakeholders in structuring supplier agreements that reflect negotiation outcomes and specific business requirements, as well as on-going monitoring of performance against agreed contractual obligations. The position will work closely with the Legal function as serve as the primary interface within the Strategic Sourcing organization in that regard. This role relies on in-depth business knowledge, advanced understanding of contract management processes/methodologies, as well as ability to directly participate in and support complex negotiation activities.
- Prepares contract documents, using company-approved template agreement including Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Agreements, Statements of Work, Service Level Agreements, and Amendments.
- Collaborates with Sourcing Managers and internal business partners to develop sourcing/contracting strategies aimed at identification of cost reduction opportunities, contractual risk mitigation, and rationalization of the supply base.
- Supports supplier selection and contracting processes in coordination with Sourcing Managers on an as needed basis.
- Act as subject matter expert concerning relevant Service Level Agreements to be included in agreements, based on scope and nature of supplier goods/services being delivered under the contract.
- Primary responsibility for on-going management of all supplier agreements, including audit of supplier performance against contractual obligations and Service Level Agreements, change control management, renewals, issue escalation and vendor dispute resolution.
- Responsible for managing the contract approval process and obtaining required approvals prior to execution, according to company policy.
- Enters and maintains contract data in the contracts database.
- Stays abreast of new law, regulation, and contract trends for potential impact on functional and broader organizational goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, General Business, Finance or related field.
Paralegal certification preferred; JD, MBA or related post graduate degree a plus.
CPCM, C.P.M., CPIM, CSCP, CPSM, or other relevant professional certification a plus.
- 7+ years' experience in Contract Management, Procurement or Sourcing with an advanced/post-graduate degree.
- 10+ years’ experience in Contract Management, Procurement or Sourcing without an advanced/post-graduate degree.
- Vendor management specific experience preferred.
Primary Location Dallas-Texas-United States of America
- Working knowledge of contract management methodologies/concepts.
- Recognition of advanced contractual risk elements and ability to effectively communicate such risks to relevant business partners.
- Knowledge of privacy and compliance terms and conditions including EU Data Privacy, PIPEDA, OFAC, AML, FCRA, HIPAA.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, and manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Team player with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Proven analytical, financial analysis, and strategic thinking/logical reasoning ability.
- Ability to work independently and maintain focus on issues, escalating as necessary.
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple activities at the same time, with frequently changing priorities.
- Knowledge of and expertise using Sourcing, Procurement, and/or Contract Management technology tools.
US_Corp_Dallas_2828 N. Harwood
2828 N Harwood St 15th Floor
Job Strategic Sourcing
Job Posting Sep 12, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.