Direct eMarketing SpecialistApply
As a part of the Marketing team, the Direct eMarketing Specialist will assist with the MoneyGram’s email and SMS communications effort. Responsibilities include creating, testing and deploying emails & SMS to support MoneyGram’s customer communications globally. Notifications using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including targeting, segmentation, deployment, testing and reporting.
- Email and SMS end to end campaign execution
- Sets up one-time or automated email/SMS campaigns including targeting/segmentation, construction of email templates including coding, landing pages, tracking links and promo codes.
- Manage the email QA process by checking all important aspects of the email campaign, including, but not limited to, links, subject line, preheader, creative, and legal
- Successfully deploy email campaigns ensuring each campaign is sent to the appropriate audience at the correct date and time
- Delivers timely reporting and insight that accurately measure email delivery and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business, or other related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in Email campaign execution, including project management, hands-on web coding and use of Email Service Providers (ESPs).
- Experience with one or more enterprise level ESPs, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target).
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of email marketing tactics, CANSPAM, ISP rules, etc.
- Spanish or another language proficiency is a plus.
- Experience in Financial industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels, best practices, and technologies.
- Experience with an enterprise level CRM tool, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other platforms (Marketo, Responsys etc.).
- Proficiency in HTML coding
- Knowledgeable in SQL
- Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure marketing campaigns.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs