Executive Assistant - LegalApply
Under limited direction, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing a wide variety of confidential and complex administrative support for an EC member. Prioritizes and schedules own work. May be asked to assist the executive with personal matters. Serves as a lead/mentor to other Administrative Assistants.
- Manages accurate and current calendar for management.
- Regularly coordinates meetings, conference calls, and travel arrangements/accommodations.
- Composes internal and/or external correspondence.
- Maintains and updates office records.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Tracks and processes invoices.
- Utilizes Microsoft Office Suite to prepare and edit presentations, correspondence, reports, charts, graphs, etc.
- Compiles information for reports and presentations.
- Answers a variety of phone calls and emails independently.
- Responds to complex inquiries for information.
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: BA/BS preferred
- Typically 7+ years of related administrative assistant experience, including at least 4 years of recent experience supporting a C-Level executive.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and high level of detail orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and independently prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Professional demeanor and telephone mannerisms.
- Proven ability to pro-actively anticipate the needs of executives.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs