Financial Analyst IIIApply Job ID 18010491 Date posted 04/16/2018 Primary Location Dallas-Texas-United States of America
The Financial Analyst III participates in long-term and short-term financial planning, forecasting, management reporting and analysis and the creation of tools to help drive decision making. This position plays a key role in providing analytical and business decision support to drive financial forecasts, operating budgets and strategic goals. This role will work with other finance, business unit and functional leaders to compile and review annual budgets, generate forecasts, analyze trends in business performance, capital activity, and operating expenses and provide internal management reporting.
- Builds and manages a database.
- Develops reporting and analytical tools to support sales, marketing and operations teams.
- Works with the regional Financial Planning & Analysis team to coordinate the collection of information required to develop, analyze, and/or modify consolidated financial plans, including quarterly rolling forecasts and annual operating plan.
- Develops tools for early identification of financial problems and makes recommendations for resolution of problems.
- Designs, improves and maintains financial systems and models.
- Prepares analysis and provides support for the quarterly earnings releases and calls.
- Prepares insightful presentations to inform management and steer the debate at monthly reviews.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Educated to BS Degree level or equivalent
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Professional level proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel and SQL.
- Experience in a global organization and/or the financial services industry preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of analytical methods of addressing business issues, with an emphasis on overall corporate decision analysis.
- Comfortable working with and analyzing financial information and relevant financial metrics.
- Exceptional standards and an ongoing desire to drive improvements in processes, systems, outputs, and quality.
- Flexibility, independence, and initiative to perform successfully in a growing and constantly changing environment.
- Solid communication skills to deal effectively with various levels of management, staff, and/or outside contacts.
- Presentation and writing skills and the ability to convey a message that is understandable and relevant, linking business issues, financial results and strategy.
- Think strategically, identify critical success factors, and execute on performance improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrated time-management and multi-tasking skills coupled with a keen ability to prioritize assignments.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs