The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating the vision and concepts for marketing campaigns and will work closely with the regional marketing teams in various offices globally. The incumbent will lead in developing creative ideas and campaigns into fresh creative mindset by making them compelling, relevant, and engaging according to the target audience/ethnicity. The incumbent will also be the brand gate-keeper and approach each project with a strategic and innovative direction. Concurrently, the incumbent will be required to perform creative adaptation, resizing or versioning.
- Develop design and visualize the language of the marketing campaign – whether through online (digital, including web, social, etc.) and offline (TV, radio, print, out-of-home, point-of-sale materials, etc.)
- Translate key visuals / creative campaigns to various online (digital, including web properties, social, display ads, email etc) and offline (TV, radio, print, out-of-home, point-of-sale materials, etc.) creative executions / versioning / resizing, according to regional marketing’s requests and specifications.
- Lead, brainstorm and present creative projects to stakeholders (e.g. regional marketing teams) from concept to completion.
- Build relationship with local market stakeholders, driving local insights to make ideas stronger.
- Manage and work with agencies in developing creative materials (digital, above-the-line and out-of-home).
- Identify and develop future-fit approaches to drive the delivery of innovative work, for example: digital tools, technologies, local market trends, content trends.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Educational background in advertising, fine arts, design or relevant field.
- 5 years preferred of creative experience, including graphics design, layout, web, video production and motion graphics, preferably in a global or multicultural environment.
- 2+ years minimum in digital advertising creatives and design – including web properties (website, app), social media ads (facebook, twitter, etc), OLV (online videos), etc.
- Independent and self-starter, able to understand digital formats and optimize formats across channels.
- Agency experience a plus.
- High proficiency in the use of Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator.
- For video editing, high proficiency in the use of Adobe Premiere and After Effects preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Mac OSX, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat.
- A good level of organization – strong in project planning, relationship management and inter-personal skills.
- Experience managing deadlines and handling multiple priorities simultaneously with some supervision.
- Knowledge of MS office.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs