Head of IT, CTOApply
The Head of Information Technology (CTO) is the most senior information technology executive at MoneyGram and is a key member of the leadership team. The CTO will drive overall technology strategy and implementing key programs that drive profitable growth and a competitive advantage. The incumbent will be a proven dynamic leader who will lead the continuing evolution of a best-in-class global, enterprise wide information technology program that operates as an enabler to the business. The CTO is expected to work closely with key stakeholders to drive priorities, communicate progress and establish a proactive approach to business challenges.
- Develops and executes the technology strategy which is aligned with key business partners and internal/external stakeholders.
- Defines critical objectives and is crisp with prioritizing investments and time to maximize return.
- Drives an important cultural evolution within the IT organization to stress the importance of return on investment, accountability and optimal operational efficiencies.
- Facilitate transformational change, fostering and promoting a faster moving, more creative and agile environment to keep pace with the industry, competition and external environment.
- Builds excitement around the IT brand and transformation (inside and outside of the organization) to attract and retain talent and enable change.
- Promotes productive and positive change to address business challenges.
- Oversees an effective IT organizational structure and evaluates current practices to ensure the highest and best use of systems.
- Evolves the existing structure to incorporate new governance models and processes to maximize technology investments. This will include the development of a robust, structured PMO.
- Enables innovation and technology trends to create business value by tracking a broad range of emerging technologies to focus on customer needs.
- Leverages demonstrable leadership qualities to inspire and challenge a large team of technology executives.
- Appreciates the inherent challenges associated with leading transformational change across the organization coupled with a rapidly evolving industry.
- Promotes and oversee strategic relationships between internal IT resources and external parties, including vendors and partners.
- Presents the external face of MoneyGram’s technologies to its partners and consumers.
- Develops, implements and executes business plans in a positive manner with passion, teamwork and effective communication.
- Coordinates enterprise standards, technology architecture and IT governance processes in accordance with strategic planning efforts and regulatory requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or a related field is required.
- Masters’ Degree is preferred.
- 15+ years of increasingly responsible experience in the field of systems programming, software development and/or technical project management.
- 15+ years in and Information Technology leadership roles.
- 7+ years’ experience managing several systems development teams simultaneously.
- 7+ years project management experience following a structured development methodology.
- Broad technology experience and leadership from the direct or related industries with a reputation of effective transformation, vision and execution.
- Breadth of technology acumen to lead the function across an enterprise to include experience and knowledge in leading application development, infrastructure and emerging technologies to support a customer oriented business model.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution and considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Substantial exposure to data processing, analytics, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, application integration, and outsourced systems including but not limited to mainframe operating systems.
- Excellent understanding of project management details, with a successful project management background.
- Experience with implementation of information technology integrations in a larger organization.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs