Internal Communications PartnerApply
Promotes the organization’s culture and values through designing and writing internal communications including digital, print, internal social platforms and intranet content. Drive key messages across our global organization through various methods including video and executive events. Consult with business leaders to create engaging communication strategies that proactively inform employees regarding various initiatives.
- Maintains daily communication activities including writing, editing and finalizing internal communications content.
- Manages internal communications tools including editorial calendar, intranet and internal social platform.
- Collaborates directly with external communications and other key partners to drive key messaging across the organization.
- Produces presentations and scripting for executives to use at employee engagement events.
- Advises internal stakeholders on key trends, issues and news within corporate communications while applying benchmark data and performance metrics to continuous improvement of communication efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication or similar field preferred.
- 5+ years preferred in an internal or external corporate communications setting.
- 1+ years of executive communication development.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications and Image Editing Tools.
- Attention to detail and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 years of SharePoint site administration.
- Knowledge of marketing, communication and knowledge management principles.
- Strong communications project management skills with the ability to prioritize as required.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs