The Operations Manager is responsible for providing strategic operations leadership for MoneyGram’s various Global Operations and Compliance activities, ensuring the highest level of service is provided.This position is responsible for customer care support of MoneyGram's online platform. This includes working with internal teams to resolve any support issue related to the digital channel. Ensures that revenue and expense controls are achieved while remaining consistent with internal MGI policies, procedures, and philosophies. This role will analyze procedural operations and implement process improvement changes, ensuring consistency throughout all vendor locations. Establishes an excellent working relationship with vendors, ensuring performance of assigned operations staff meets or exceeds established goals and put into action strategic plans to proactively enhance MGI’s ability to meet the needs of current and future business processes.
- Properly interprets, communicates, and assures acceptance of policies and procedures by external vendors or internal groups as appropriate for the business.
- Oversees the operational effectiveness for specific business channels, platforms, applications used and/or financial objectives by/for Global Customer Care.
- The position oversees both phone and chat support.
- Reviews and writes business requirements as needed to support the various applications used within the function.
- Proactively oversees the activities involving resolution of vendor problems and concerns including personal involvement with strategies, processes and high-level vendor issues.
- Implements changes in processes or procedures providing improvement and feedback; Evaluates level of effectiveness, initiative, and responsiveness.
- Ensures quality resolution and thorough and accurate documentation of customer/vendor issues; Ensures expectations are being met or exceeding MoneyGram expectations.
- Develops partnership with management, internal departments, and external vendors; Provides analysis and feedback to management staff and appropriate departments regarding recurring problems, recommending improvements aimed at reducing future occurrences of problems.
- Participates in creating, administering, and continuously updating procedures and processes for resolution of all related issues.
- Develops and initiates plans with ways to reduce costs without compromising quality of services being provided.
- Performs other assignments as assigned.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience in Contact Center management and Compliance Operations.
- 7-10 years of professional experience.
- 5+ years diversified planning, communication and organization skills.
- 5+ years of direct call center experience.
- Compliance and/or financial services experience preferred.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills; including influencing, group facilitation and persuading others.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and priorities.
- Experienced in developing relationships with key constituent groups.
- Ability to work as an individual or on a team - self-motivated, solution-oriented with ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask effectively and work well under pressure.
- Advanced skills in analytical and problem solving with attention to detail.
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management and negotiation skills.
- Long term/strategic planning and budget planning/analysis skills.
- Data-driven with ability to make well-founded judgments.
- Experience in using and augmenting customer support forum and knowledge repository.
- Financial acumen, including budgeting and resource management.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs