MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Workforce Management Analyst
Job ID 17011414
Date posted 9/11/ 2017
Workforce Management Analyst - (17011414)
The WFM Real Time Specialist is responsible for ensuring consistent daily and intra-day attainment of critical performance metrics, such as service level, occupancy, handle time, and adherence against established goals for MoneyGram's internal and outsourced contact center resources. All tasks must be performed with accuracy and timeliness.
- Monitors intraday performance of call volume and staffing levels across multiple locations to ensure ongoing service performance is maintained.
- Identifies and responds to periods which require remediation tactics (e.g. adjusting schedules, canceling offline activates, posting extra hours).
- Monitors, records, and escalates real-time schedule adherence impacts including tardiness, absenteeism, and other schedule deviations.
- Recognizes and initiates escalation process for systems outages and submit problem tickets to the help desk.
- Initiates appropriate tactics to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Adjusts routing schemes and realign resources to optimize coverage and service based on skill set and priority across multiple sites.
- Coordinates with outsourced service providers daily to ensure staffing performance is meeting or exceeding acceptable standards.
- Provides feedback, analysis, and reporting of relevant trends, such as call performance stats, call arrival patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates and resource allocation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: High School diploma or GED
- 3-4 years of workforce management experience or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of ACD and workforce management reporting.
- Understanding of cloud-based (virtual) and skills-based call routing.
- Outsource call center experience, preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel.
- Strong multi-tasking, problem-solving, and analytical ability.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough and detail oriented.
- NICE IEX/WFM application experience a plus.
Primary Location Dallas-Texas-United States of America
US_Corp_Dallas_2828 N. Harwood
2828 N Harwood St 15th Floor
Job Workforce Optimization
Organization Global Operations
Job Posting Sep 11, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.