The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting sales goals of MoneyGram products and services. The incumbent will observe strict adherence to Compliance lineaments and policies. Follows Treasury and Security procedures at stores.
- Promotes Money Gram products offered at the branch.
- Primary focus is in customer service and sales.
- Keeps familiarized in AML rules and regulations.
- Observes strict adherence to MG policies and procedures
- Collaborates with Area Supervisor and Location Lead in promotional activities at branches.
- Keeps clean, professional working area and appearance.
- Reports issues related to security to the Supervisors group.
- Opens and closes in a timely manner at the branch.
- Shows sales attitude all the time and excellent customer service.
- Attends training sessions as needed.
- Shows high levels of accuracy entering information into MG systems.
- Executes �open� and �close� processes at branch in adherence with MG policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: High School diploma or GED
- 6 months in the sales field and/or Remittances industry.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Russian, Chinese or other related language with the community serviced.
- Quickness, Arithmetic Calculation.
- Proficient handling cash, money orders and other financial instruments.
- Ability to interact and build strong client relationships.
- Show high levels of honesty and integrity.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs