The Interactive Marketing Mgr III will develop strategies that generate results for the global MoneyGram MGO websites, and will collaborate closely with key partners and team members in this strategy development. The incumbent will cultivate a data-driven mentality with emphasis on analysis, insight and recommendation with an eye for detail.
- Implement best practice in performing keywords/phrases in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and evaluate performance metrics and determine growth opportunities.
- Identify and implement strategies to yield high percentage of organic growth with Month-on-Month (M-O-M) and Year-on-Year (Y-O-Y) successes.
- Develop key offsite linking building tactics to build high quality link sources and coordinate with writers and creative team to build key pieces of content.
- Develop dashboard reporting capturing KPIs, as well as associated root cause and corrective action driven from routine audit and analysis.
- Keep up with the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) industry through blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc including Google updates and their impact on current SEO landscape.
- Manage 3rd party agencies and vendors from onboarding, budgeting including forecasting and day to day administration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Educational background in marketing, business, analytics.
- 5+ years strong SEO/SEM experience on agency or client-side.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing campaign methodologies and principles including PPC/SEO, social, email, paid media, etc.
- 5+ years of experience managing a vendor relationship.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with enterprise web analytics (i.e., Google Analytics 360, Data Studio and Tealium Audience Stream, preferred).
- Comprehension of marketing campaign concepts (across multiple offline and online channels).
- Ability to interpret marketing analytics and formulate improvement plans for key metrics.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proficiency in web content management, web analytics and tracking methodologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong presentation skills to peers and management level.
- Ability to multi task.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of content marketing, search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization, marketing automation, and the related
- elements that affect these practices, preferred.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs