Personal Assistant_Office Manager (m/w/d)Apply
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant/Office Manager to join us at our office in Frankfurt am Main. In this varied role you will play a key role in providing support to senior management, as well as ensuring the smooth running of the office environment. This role will initially be a two-year fixed term contract to cover parental leave.
- Manages accurate and current calendar for senior management. Regularly coordinates meetings, conference calls, and travel arrangements/accommodations
- Utilizes Microsoft Office Suite to prepare and edit presentations, correspondence, reports, charts, graphs, etc. Compiles information for reports and presentations.
- Arranges travel, visas and accommodation as appropriate for senior management
- Assists in planning and organizing meetings/conference calls, including arranging accommodations and other logistics.
- Provides support during meetings as required; prepares and takes minutes, agendas, notices and manages mailings of meeting agendas and supporting materials.
- Provides support to senior management by notifying and escalating technical equipment issues to the IT department.
- Develops process to keep track of cost center and monthly review of cost center statement. Identifies variances of actual to budget and provides regular updates. Resolves questions and problems, independently taking or coordinating the appropriate action, referring only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Assists the team in filing timely expense reports and ensures they are completed in a timely manner.
- Invoice management
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as required by the office or team as they arise.
- Proven ability to work well under dynamic conditions with input from multiple managers
- Ability to interact and communicate appropriately and professionally with senior management
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize own workload and manage multiple requests in a fast paced environment
- Ability to liaison and co-ordinate the activities of a geographically dispersed team
- Proven track record of strong office support/administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of Oracle would be a plus
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality with regard to sensitive information
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to influence others to ensure that issues which have been raised are resolved
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to think through likely cause of problems before referring to others
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs