Senior HR Business PartnerApply Job ID 18010343 Date posted 03/12/2018 Primary Location Frankfurt am Main-Frankfurt am Main-Germany
The HR Business Partner is responsible for providing comprehensive consultation and support to a designated customer group and/or region. The incumbent will deliver results and address needs for the entire HR life cycle including recruitment, payroll, benefits, performance and talent management, employee relations, organizational development employee engagement, business restructuring and change management.
- Provides strategic and tactical HR support and consulting to designated department/region.
- Provides HR leadership and consultation to employees and leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Builds and maintains a valued advisor relationship with leaders.
- Develops and achieves HR objectives that support the functional/regional business strategies.
- Stays abreast of changing business needs and anticipate human resource issues and opportunities.
- Collaborates with leaders and employees to research and resolve various employment-related issues in a manner that is consistent with the Company policies and practices.
- Provides effective coaching and counseling to resolve employee issues within minimal escalation.
- Able to independently assess and develop an effective plan for resolution.
- Partners and supports in the analysis, planning, implementation and communications relating to organization design and change.
- Ensures the structure designs enable business performance while mitigating risks.
- Assists with implementing these changes.
- Drives talent decisions that enable the success of the function/region.
- Partners with internal talent acquisition team on staffing and when necessary, lead the recruitment and assessment process.
- Assists leaders with drafting clear and comprehensive job descriptions, coordinate job evaluation and if applicable, pay increases.
- Proactively keep abreast of significant job duty changes within the assigned business units to ensure proper FLSA classification.
- Proactively surface or initiate review of potential compensation issues by partnering with the compensation team.
- Assists with the research, development and implementation of global Human Resource initiatives.
- Implements HR programs at the regional level while recognizing and adapting, as needed, to each country’s local, cultural and statutory requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS within Human Resources or related field.
- 7+ years generalist experience in a progressing human resource department to include the full HR remit: complex employee matters, employee engagement, and organizational change.
- Experience working in a fast-paced global environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills at all levels and cultures of the organization.
- Proven track record of attracting, assessing and developing strong talent.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Solid PC skills and proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Proven track record of serving as HR advisor to clients on multitude of organization change, organization design, workforce planning and talent gap matters.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong project management skills with proven experience implementing strategic initiatives.
- Ability to work quickly & effectively with constantly changing priorities in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment, critical thinking and analysis.
- Experience building relationships, gaining credibility, partnering and influencing at all levels to achieve results.
- Ability to proactively assess situation and utilize good judgment to resolve any issues.
- Ability to work in a matrix reporting environment.
- Ability to balance a strategic focus with an analytical, detail oriented perspective.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs