Compensation Partner IV
Paid Time Off
Paid Maternity Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Money Transfer Fee Reimbursement
Community Service Days
Business Travel Accident Insurance
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The Compensation Partner IV is instrumental in the development and ongoing administration, design, analysis and implementation of various compensation programs across the organization, including pay for performance, salary structure design and modeling, complex costing scenarios and incentive plans. Incumbents in this role will perform research, analysis and evaluation of current and proposed compensation plans, and ensure pay structures are competitive, equitable and cost effective. This position will conduct job analysis, market analysis, pay and classification reviews and develop compensation recommendations and cost impacts.
- Consults with leaders and key HR stakeholders on issues pertaining all areas of compensation management.
- Handles issues with typically large scope, higher levels of complexity, sensitivity and/or visibility within the organization.
- Encourages others to take a strategic approach to solving compensation issues as opposed to simply responding to the current situation.
- Serve as a resource to explain compensation policy and systems.
- Provides training on compensation related programs and acts as a subject matter expert in areas of compensation practices.
- Act as primary Compensation Business Partner point of contact aligned to specified functions, regions, etc. or other form of allocated compensation support in support of the business.
- Works collaboratively with HR and business leaders on projects.
- May be asked to lead teams or represent Compensation on system wide initiatives.
- Serves on teams as necessary lending relevant subject matter expertise and fostering a “one team” oriented approach.
- Leads various Global Compensation initiatives that may include updating salary bands, merit/salary budget recommendations by country, managing annual compensation cycle (to include merit and short-term incentive analysis and administration).
- Supports the development and administration of various compensation policies and programs.
- Conducts job evaluations, consults with HR partners and managers who are creating or revising positions to develop job descriptions that meet internal standards and reflect actual essential functions and minimum requirements.
- Reviews job descriptions for content, requesting revisions to clarify or enhance the quality and consistency.
- Ensures compensation related programs are compliant with various related compensation labor laws and regulations.
- Stays abreast of best practices, recommending current and relevant updates to company compensation programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or a combination of relevant experience and education.
- 7+ years of related professional compensation experience.
- International compensation experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
- Ability to think critically, analyze, listen, clarify, solve problems and work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with data.
- Working knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Experience with HRIS technology platforms.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively.
- Strong customer service orientation; with the ability to establish strong relationships across business lines and within Human Resources.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience/skills most specifically MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong organizational, project, time and process management skills.