As a member of the Global Operations team, you’ll work in an international team on various engaging projects to support our agents and customers worldwide. We are a company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business and offering the opportunity to be involved with process automation projects. The Global Operations team is at the core of our organization and gives its members exposure to all other business area, including Compliance, Finance, and IT. We strive for excellence and delivering a world class experience to both our customers and agents each day.
Data & Insights Manager- Customer Analytics
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
- Growth Mindset
- Relationship expertise
“Being part of Global Ops means daily cooperation with various Departments. Not only I learn something new almost every day, but I also get to work with great people from all over the world.”-Magdalena, Resolution Assurance Supervisor, Warsaw
Paid Time Off
Paid Maternity Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Money Transfer Fee Reimbursement
Community Service Days
Business Travel Accident Insurance
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The Data & Insights Manager will demonstrate a mastery of the tools and understand the business needs for their focus domain area. This role will provide strategic and technical direction for area of expertise and whose tasks will include but not limited to: analyzing trends, defining KPIs and methodology, designing experiments, working to help answer key business questions to help make decisions. The incumbent must be hands-on, results driven, and be able to articulate insights with the stakeholders that they partner with. They will ensure the business understands the effects of a new product/process. The role includes cooperation and coordination with various functions and leaders within the company and requires excellent communication skills. The incumbent may be required to guide other junior analysts.
- Evolve and accelerate measurement practices, including novel test designs that ensure incremental learnings and modern sampling procedures to streamline results generation.
- Use data to analyze and evaluate, transform data and insights into business recommendations, communicate learnings and recommendations to various audiences of all levels.
- Lead by example to build a culture of accountability and rigor to substantiate proven business impact; provide guidance to other analysts on the team.
- Support the build-out of performance reporting dashboards that scales with our global business.
- Work through tracking and data integrity issues with cross functional stakeholders in Engineering and Product teams.
- Bring clarity to KPIs, performance drivers, and competitive trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics and other related degrees.
- 6+ years of experience or relevant work experience in analytics, finance, or consulting roles.
- Experience using tools such as SQL to assess datasets and recommend solutions.
- Strong technical and quantitative background with outstanding analytical skills and the ability to synthesize situations for corresponding solutions, options and action plans to impact efficiency, and improvements to the business.
- In-depth knowledge in using tools needed for their focus domain area (examples: SQL, Python, R, etc).
- Ability to establish strong partnerships within different levels in the organization while adjusting communication as necessary to the specified audience.
- Data analysis, interpretation and the presentation of credible, business-focused recommendations.
- Ability to take initiative and manage deadlines and handle multiple priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with engineering teams and define tracking requirements.
- Exposure to applied statistics.
- Strong visualization skills.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience using BiqQuery, Google Cloud