Info Security Analyst IIIApply
The Information Security Analyst III will conduct risk assessments and analysis of existing access to systems, applications, databases, and data to ensure that access is appropriate and separation of duties does not exist. The Information Security Analyst III participates in projects and works with business units to provide requirements on implementation of controls. The incumbent will provide support of systems that are used by the team to conduct access reviews and maintain privileged accounts. This support will include configuration of systems, analysis of output from these systems, and initiating jobs from these systems.
- May run vulnerability scans on systems and applications.
- On call 24/7 to address security alerts detected on the intrusion detection sensors.
- Collaborates with development and other functional areas to address vulnerabilities within systems/applications.
- May conduct risk assessments on vendors and internal applications.
- Creates reports that are issued to the business owners and works with the business owner and vendor to address findings.
- Reports on key metrics.
- May conduct access reviews of systems and applications with data stewards to ensure access is appropriate and separation of duties does not exist.
- Acts as liaison to auditors (internal and external).
- Provides support for the secure password vault.
- Investigates alerts and works with business units on remediation.
- Collaborates with third party vendors on conducting penetration testing of our internal and external network, as well as all identified applications and systems.
- Tracks and works on remediation of findings.
- Provides continual monitoring of our environment through the use of automated tools or manual processes to identify and address security incidents.
- Reviews alerts detected by the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tool and follow up with the business units to identify if process changes need to be made.
- Provides 24/7 support for our Privileged Access Vault (Cyber-Ark) to onboard identities and connect into systems and applications.
- Connects internal systems, applications, and databases into our Access Review and Identity Management tool to provide automation to access reviews and user provisioning.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: BA/BS degree
- 5+ years' Information Security or equivalent experience in a distributed computing environment to include in-depth knowledge of applications and systems.
- Knowledge of business impact analysis methodologies.
- Significant technology experience.
- Knowledge to support recovery strategy design and testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to potentially ever-changing situations and ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of policy, standards and procedure documentation, and policy maintenance.
- Ability to present self in a confident and professional manner.
- Ability to deal with all levels of individuals, internal and external.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs