iOS Mobile DeveloperApply
The Software Engineer IV serves as a technical consultant and lead to provide and support software applications that meet or exceed business needs. The Software Engineer IV is expected to possess strong technical expertise as well as strong leadership and mentoring skills. The incumbent typically works on complex computer programs and defined segments of highly complex programs. The Software Engineer IV is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures; and performs most complex applications development related tasks without guidance. The incumbent is a key contact for Project Managers, advising on project sizing and estimation. The incumbent will also direct the work of others and is expected to proactively contribute and offer recommendations. May play the role of Subject Matter Expert in relation to one or several applications.
- Engages with system users and business analysts to identify system enhancements and/or new applications to meet business needs.
- Actively contributes to the development of solutions and ideas that add value.
- Develops elegant and simple solutions.
- Creates quality design documents to illustrate how the system works.
- Writes clear and detailed technical specifications for development of the application.
- Adheres to �big picture view� of how various connected system designs should be consolidated or affected.
- Produces products on schedule and elegant and efficient designs, high performance, and scalable code that will allow for easy extension to future needs.
- Produces code of high quality and reliability - strong quality code metrics.
- Effectively performs code walk-throughs.
- In conjunction with Quality Services. Proactively performs extensive system testing to ensure that the systems work efficiently and are developed following the applicable development methodology.
- Unit tests to ensure accuracy.
- Tracks record of identifying largest risk areas and driving resolution of these issues.
- Leads the design, development and implementation of complex systems.
- Provides accurate and timely input to Project Manager regarding status of technical tasks for self and team.
- Effectively and actively plays the role of technical advisor for projects, providing advice on tools, process and design to others.
- Shows initiative to initiate and actively facilitate meetings and issue resolution, involving the right individuals.
- Ensures project goals make sense and overall development objectives are being met.
- Serves as a contact person in support of more serious production problems/issues.
- Designs and develops high quality, scalable and efficient solutions and products on schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
· Minimum Required: Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent combination of post-secondary education and work experience
· 7-9 years of increasingly responsible systems development experience on iOS platforms (excluding personal application)
· Experience in working with design to developer iOS application that works for iPad and various iPhone size and version
· Experience in integrating application with backend API and optimizing performance and UX of the application
· Experience in managing different considerations for OS upgrade, application upgrade, and monitoring application crashes and issues
· Experience in working with agile scrum team and fast pace delivery cadence
· Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical solution
· Demonstrated ability to effectively participate in design and development of complex application
· Ability to track record of designing and developing high quality, scalable and efficient solutions and products on schedule.
· Effective team leader on diverse and different teams.
· Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
Knowledge of proper iOS app architectural disciplines.
Ability to analyze and identify root cause of technical problems.
· Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
· Ability to adapt to change
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs