IT Analyst IVApply
The IT Analyst IV will define, structure, and document MGI's data resources and maintains the quality of the metadata. The incumbent is responsible for supporting multiple initiatives, both project based and support based, designing and developing the logical and physical data models underlying the various application systems that support the MGI business. The incumbent will also provide support and guidance to development teams during the execution of projects in relation to the creation and implementation of the physical database.
- Leads and drives projects and systems improvements that will enhance business performance.
- Defines optimal technology solutions to meet business requirements and to improve business performance.
- Acts as the primary IT liaison to the business function and provides ongoing system support.
- Provides a big-picture view of work in progress, issues and risks, and dependencies in order to assist the management team with planning and decision-making.
- Defines, structures, and documents MGI's data resources.
- Maintains the quality of the metadata.
- Designs and develops the logical and physical data models underlying the various application systems that support the MGI business.
- Provides support, as needed in relation to the creation and implementation of the physical database.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent degree and/or experience
- 7-10 years' experience as an IT analyst, with multiple application platforms and solutions knowledge.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing capabilities.
- Strong experience in effectively leading and managing activities on multiple simultaneous cross-functional and cross-organizational projects.
- Resourceful, detail oriented, methodical, demonstrated time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to accept ownership and to take initiative.
- Is flexible and able to work within the system; able and willing to take on and learn additional and different responsibilities.
- Strong demonstrated ability to research and analyze complex problems.
- Pursues alternate paths as appropriate to break through obstacles.
- Able to build a productive, collaborative and reciprocal working relationship with business and technical partners.
- Exhibits accountability for and disciplined focus on desired outcomes.
- Able to rapidly absorb and apply new technical and business information.
- Role specific experience and technologies, preferred.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs