As a member of the Global Operations team, you’ll work in an international team on various engaging projects to support our agents and customers worldwide. We are a company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business and offering the opportunity to be involved with process automation projects. The Global Operations team is at the core of our organization and gives its members exposure to all other business area, including Compliance, Finance, and IT. We strive for excellence and delivering a world class experience to both our customers and agents each day.
Manager of Data & Insights, Marketing and Consumer Analytics
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
- Growth Mindset
- Relationship expertise
“Being part of Global Ops means daily cooperation with various Departments. Not only I learn something new almost every day, but I also get to work with great people from all over the world.”-Magdalena, Resolution Assurance Supervisor, Warsaw
Paid Time Off
Paid Maternity Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Money Transfer Fee Reimbursement
Community Service Days
Business Travel Accident Insurance
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The Manager of Marketing and Customer Analytics will lead a team of analysts and will be responsible for partnering cross functionally to provide relevant and actionable data insights to help drive customer acquisition and engagement through innovative solutions. This role will enable online acquisition strategy by using web and app analytics to develop successful targeted marketing campaigns and identify customer friction points. Other responsibilities will include partnering with the Chief Customer Officer and marketing stakeholders to develop marketing campaigns, measure success criteria and report on lessons learned/ROI so that learnings can be scaled appropriately. The role will also include leading customer data science practices, including creating segmentation, churn and marketing models to provide predictive insights. The tasks will include but are not limited to directing analyses, defining KPIs, guiding methodologies/designing experiments, and directing the creation of marketing science models to help answer key business questions. The incumbent must be hands-on, results driven, collaborative and able to succinctly articulate insights with stakeholders. The candidate will ensure the business understands the effects of marketing spend and channels on customers.
- Build, lead and grow an outstanding consultative " Marketing & Customer Analytics" team that can provide end to end analytics in areas of web and app analytics, marketing & customer insights generation, and Marketing Science.
- Be a thought partner to digital marketing by surfacing opportunities and providing thought leadership in improving marketing ROI and communicate insights using compelling, easy to understand presentations
- Guide team in developing marketing measurement excellence through better tracking, design of incrementality tests, and rigor in analysis of results
- Direct development of deployable marketing science models for segmentation, churn, elasticity, response and marketing effectiveness
- Build out app and web analytics in areas across tagging, tracking, KPI building and analysis leading to an integrated consumer view that can drive throughput
- Lead by example to build a culture of accountability and rigor to substantiate proven business impact; provide guidance to other analysts on the team; bring high energy and enthusiasm to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics and other related degrees
- Masters in Engineering, Information Science, Math, Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics and other related degrees or MBA
- Experience managing digital analytics and marketing analytics teams
- Strong app and web analytics experience around understanding customer funnels and friction
- Strong technical and quantitative background with outstanding analytical skills and the ability to synthesize situations for corresponding solutions, options and action plans to impact efficiency, and improvements to the business
- In-depth knowledge in at least one of the tools: SQL, Python, R
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience in either directing or using segmentation and churn models
- Ability to establish strong partnerships within different levels in the organization while adjusting communication as necessary to the specified audience
- Data analysis, interpretation and the presentation of credible, business-focused recommendations
- Ability to take initiative and manage deadlines and handle multiple priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with engineering teams and define tracking requirements
- Strong visualization skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience using BiqQuery, Google Cloud Platform a plus.