Marketing Manager - AmericasApply
The Marketing Manager is responsible for working with various teams and Agents in the development and implementation of appropriate consumer marketing strategies for the MoneyGram product across the region. Initiatives are designed to increase transaction volumes, meet integrated market objectives and satisfy joint marketing commitments.
- Partners with Senior Manager of Marketing and Director of Marketing in the development of the regional marketing strategy.
- Executes and measures relevant tactical marketing activities for specific corridors and agents across the full marketing mix, including management of allocated budgets.
- Plans and executes annual marketing plans and supports creative solutions to promote the brand and brand positioning in line with business strategy.
- Ensures consistency of style and approach across suppliers
- Collaborates with the Senior Manager of Marketing and Director of Marketing to effectively launch and market new or enhanced products; takes ownership of new channel offerings.
- Identifies opportunities for consumer and competitor markets research - feed into ongoing adaptation of the marketing strategy for the region and into the setting of transaction pricing for the markets.
- Contributes to analysis on market information, business trends and business cases conceived to achieve business growth goals.
- Considers possible brand visibility opportunities and relevant sales support merchandise, POS and Agent materials.
- Actively manages suppliers (internal and external) to ensure cost-effective, quality and timely production of materials.
- Builds strong Agent; marketing; relationships in the region; is strong brands advocate and company ambassador.
- Builds strong internal relationships with key receive regions.
- Organizes and participates in exhibitions, fairs and other community events throughout the year.
- Investigates market specific locations for new ethnic agent outlets and produces recommendation for subagent network.
- Manages taskforce supervisor(s) and appropriate corridor champion(s).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Marketing degree educated or a recognized marketing diploma
- Extensive marketing experience.
- Proven track record in marketing management.
- Demonstrated ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level, to include implementation and budgetary management on a regional level.
- Solid experience in a consumer focused marketing role.
- Highly numerate; able to interpret, analyze and manipulate numerical/financial data.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills - good attention to detail.
- Able to handle multiple priorities with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate; able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to use and build spreadsheets/basic financial models.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team that will be based in various international locations.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge/experience gained within the Asian markets; highly advantageous.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs