Regional Digital Business Development HeadApply
The Regional Digital Business Development Head is responsible for the business development, relationship management and account management of digital partnerships across their specified geography. The incumbents in this role will be required to focus on developing a prioritized pipeline of high opportunity, digital partners. There is an emphasis on scale, level of return and quality of partner and integration. Prioritization will be supported by the creation of well thought out and thorough business cases for all new opportunities.
Additional responsibilities will include partnering closely with internal stakeholders in driving the design, build, deployment and success of key prioritized partner digital channels across the region with key tenants consisting of simplicity of proposition and usability. Defining robust and low-cost operating and support model is critical to success.
- Creates comprehensive strategies to identify and build strong relationships with digital partners across the broad region based on the overarching MoneyGram corporate strategies.
- Commercial lead on all digital projects, working with all relevant functional areas to ensure that proposals are viable, and contract language is accurate and supportable.
- Improve the current process for request of information by storing all previous documents and question responses online in a library.
- Develop improved process for sign off to request for information across functions.
- Work with finance to create thorough business cases with clear assumptions, for all new digital prospects in the pipeline.
- Ensure that any new initiatives are included in plans.
- Takes full ownership of new product initiatives, including pre-launch, launch as well as meeting and exceeding revenue and customer targets.
- Defines the scope, size, viability and the prioritization of the partner opportunity and the consumer proposition with the necessary internal stakeholders.
- Works closely with the sales, operations and marketing teams to ensure that we manage the customer opportunity, life cycle and growth of the Digital channels and overall P&L contribution.
- Secures support and consensus of support model in advance with operational teams, bringing operations into active projects at the earliest opportunities; provides recommendations on how to standardize an optimized support model for large digital agents based on experiences and partner feedback.
- Conducts and ensures documentation of minimum monthly review meetings with key digital partners in the region.
- Sets up reporting for new partners and continuously monitors performance of new and existing digital partners.
- Works with partners to identify blockers and opportunities for growth, making recommendations on how to improve performance.
- Aligns digital pipeline with Global Head of Product and Digital Task Force.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters preferred
- 8+ years of experience.
- 2+ years of international payments industry experience.
- 3+ years managing digital business/product for international markets.
- Experience in a building a digital sales pipeline and defining an opportunity; including understating of all aspects like legal, compliance and customer lifecycle management and cost control to make this business successful.
- Strong ability to create credible business cases.
- Understanding of key financial metrics, NPV, IRR, Payback etc.
- Previous experience within the payment/retail financial services sector in a digital environment would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to build cross-functional cooperation and strong working relationships between business functions.
- Proven ability to lead complex, strategic cross-organization projects including defining solutions, setting and meeting timelines, and leading teams through change.
- Excellent communication and skills (i.e. manage stakeholders at all levels verbally and through documentation, (PowerPoint presentation, effective interpersonal skills etc.).
- Attention to detail, focused and solution driven with the willingness and ability to implement innovative ideas and improve working methodologies.
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience of influencing stakeholders at a senior level and effectively managing their expectations.
- Ability to assimilate market changes and be a MoneyGram advocate in industry digital forums.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs