Regulatory Affairs Analyst IIApply
The Regulatory Affairs Analyst II assists in managing the relationship with regulators. Primary function includes preparing and submitting reports, agent lists, bonds and other documents to the regulators in the jurisdictions they are assigned. Additional duties include providing support to the Regulatory leadership team on exam management and other requests as needed.
- Prepares and submits statutorily required reports to the regulators in the jurisdictions they are assigned.
- Maintain agent lists for periodic submission to regulators and licensing systems.
- Serves as MoneyGram’s primary point of contact for regulators in the jurisdictions they are assigned for day to day requests and licensing questions.
- Participates in special projects, such as a change of control, changes to management, IT initiatives, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Paralegal Certification or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience working in the financial industry.
- 3-5 years experience filing or preparing required reports for non-depository financial institutions preferred.
- General knowledge of financial institution operations.
- Demonstrated strong communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Understanding of financial institution regulation or related practice.
- Knowledge of Nationwide Multi-State Licensing System (NMLS) preferred.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs