As a member of MoneyGram’s IT team, you’ll work on a variety of engaging and innovative projects. We are a global company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business, becoming exposed to managing risk/privacy, and adhering to GDPR and all global security guidelines. We operate with a scrum model, so our teams gain a strong understanding of the business, finance, and risk components related to their work. Working in Financial Technology offers the opportunity to broadly impact products that are used.
Salesforce Platform Enterprise Architect
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
- Growth Mindset
“What drew me to MoneyGram was the opportunity to work in an entirely different vertical—Financial Services, and to leverage my technical background and knowledge. I’ve learned to be successful at MoneyGram, collaboration is key. It is much easier to be successful and productive working together cross functionally than it is to work within a singular team. Different perspectives, skillsets and objectives will create better solutions in the long run.”Veronica Larson, Head of IT Service Management
How MoneyGram Works
Send Money Online.
Learn More >
Send money to bank accounts & mobile wallets.
Learn More >
Paid Time Off
Paid Maternity Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Money Transfer Fee Reimbursement
Community Service Days
Business Travel Accident Insurance
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Salesforce platform Architect to join our Enterprise Architecture Team. Enterprise Architect (EA) plays an integral role in building a holistic view and roadmap of the company's technology strategy, processes, and information technology roadmap. The Enterprise Architect partners with both business and technology groups to ensure the proposed technical solutions not only align with the company's overall objectives, but also ensures that both groups enable and drive each other to meet the needs of the company's mission and vision. The incumbent must possess broad experiences to leverage and draw upon in building out the vision, strategy and roadmap working in varying levels of abstraction.
As the Salesforce Architect you will serve as an internal champion and subject matter expert for best practices around development, and development life cycles. Depending on the nature of the project, this role will be required to configure the solution within the Salesforce platform and/or perform custom development, as well as managing integrations with other systems and may be called on to assist with activities like scoping and documentation.
Ideal candidate is a team player who is not hesitant to roll up sleeves and assist in project acceleration. Values and believes in Agile Development and incremental value outcomes. Must have a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Turns guidance into pragmatic architecture via proof of concepts, architectural diagrams and process/data flows.
- Develops Platform, data, and Integration Architecture and Strategies.
- Assists in vision & roadmap of the product/projects and technical debt reduction.
- Provide hands on guidance to Salesforce integration implementation team as needed.
- Evaluates out-of-the-box options or design patterns that require minimal customization.
- Assists in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM
Required Experience & Skills
- 8+ years, preferred, of experience in architecting solutions on multiple Salesforce Clouds with an in-depth understanding of several Salesforce clouds (Sales/Service/Community/Marketing).
- Recent Hands-on experience on a few platforms is a must.
- Experience with integrations and knowledge of integration patterns
- Comfortable with a variety of development tools including Force.com IDE/ Illuminated Cloud/ VS Code (Salesforce CLI/ DX), Ant migration tool, Version Control and others
- Experiences with Softphone and Salesforce integration (ex, InContact / Genesys)
- Experiences with enterprise data management and migration
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Salesforce Architect Certifications (System or Technical)
- Active in the Salesforce Community
- AWS/ GCP experience / certification
- Experience with Marketing Cloud and SF integration is plus