Senior Digital Risk AnalystApply
The Fraud Reporting Analyst III is responsible for site analytics, data mining, report generation and forecasting. The incumbent will gather/synthesize data and metrics into practical insights and recommendations to make decisions collaboratively and independently. The results will then be used for forecasts and communicated to the business and its stakeholders across multiple areas within MoneyGram. This includes following recommendations into implementation across all tools necessary. The incumbent will also be centered on providing the business with statistical support in its decision making. The Analyst will be responsible for investigation into questions raised by the environment or stakeholders. This includes performing cross application analytics to explain relationships between the various business functions. Lastly, the incumbent will be centered on process improvement and project support; evaluates the data to determine if formal business process improvement projects need to be undertaken.
- Develops customer drop off funnels and suggest changes to mitigate the drop offs
- Develops and maintains queries, reports, and metrics, to provide customized information for users to make decisions affecting multiple areas of MoneyGram.
- Provides recommendations based on data analysis and sees those through implementation.
- Accepts a high level of responsibility for integrity of reports and data provided.
- Leads the investigation into relationships and processes between business and operational functions.
- Clearly communicates findings to the business or stakeholders and provides steady state operations support, as needed.
- Drives change and process improvements through metrics and analytics that will improve efficiencies and enable cost reductions across several areas within the business where risk is identified.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Operations Research, engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Business, or equivalent work experience
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/MIS, preferred
- 3-5 years' relevant work experience in data mining and statistical analytics.
- 3-5 years hands on SQL experience.
- Proficiency in a web analytics platform, SQL, financial modeling.
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to synthesize situations for corresponding solutions.
- Ability to establish strong partnerships within all levels in the organization while adjusting communications to the specified audience.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in clear, succinct terms (written and verbal) for business and process decisions.
- Skilled at working in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs