The ServiceNow Administrator is responsible for the administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and applications used by the MoneyGram organization.
· General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
· Create custom applications, record producers, catalog items and their associated workflows.
· Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
· Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
· Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
· Develop systems integrations and process automation.
· Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
· Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
· Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
· Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
· Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
· Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles.
· Team Player.
· Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
Required Skill and Experience:
· 3+ years ServiceNow administration in an enterprise environment.
· Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives.
· Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory.
· Familiar with event and system monitoring tools.
· Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems.
· Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline or comparable experience.
· ServiceNow System Administrator Certification.
· ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs