Sourcing Analyst IIApply
The Sourcing Analyst II is responsible to participate as a cross-functional team member to provide spend data analysis and project support to Sourcing Managers, Supplier Excellence, and internal business stakeholders. The position will be required to develop and produce supplier performance trending, ad hoc analysis, and standardized reporting to monitor and provide support for supplier management activities, including supplier business reviews, risk analysis, and performance reporting. This role relies on in-depth business knowledge as well as advanced skills in data manipulation to translate requirements into meaningful analysis and reporting.
- Coordinate formal business reviews and customer satisfaction surveys between critical suppliers and MoneyGram business leaders to ensure maximum value from each supplier.
- Support Supplier Management activities including; supplier discovery, supplier segmentation, supplier risk management, supplier performance management, supplier spend analytics, supplier development, and supplier diversity tracking and reporting.
- Deliver analytical support to the assigned sourcing category managers leading to key insights that identify performance and process improvement opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong business unit relationships and develop in-depth knowledge of the business needs and the systems required to effectively support those needs.
- Develop appropriate metrics to support decision making and tracking of supplier activities.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to identify requirements for assigned categories and critical suppliers. Interact with all levels of management, including senior management and suppliers to ensure strategic direction, operational and quality goals are achieved.
- Assist in monitoring supplier performance against contracts, industry benchmarks, and baselines.
- Identify and recommend cost savings opportunities through data analysis.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new opportunities.
- Partner with sourcing category managers to conduct sourcing category/RFP analysis
- Facilitate, support, and execute end-to-end strategic sourcing and procurement processes for three (3) or more sets of categories.
- Provide innovative strategies for optimizing sourcing effectiveness for assigned categories and facilitate consistent specifications to continually enhance MoneyGram's market position.
- Review bids, conduct supplier analysis, screen suppliers, build evaluation and selection criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, General Business, Finance or related field.
- MBA or related post graduate degree preferred.
- C.P.M., CPIM, CSCP, CPSM, or other Supply Chain professional certification preferred.
- Experience working in roles requiring data analysis and use of technology applications, preferred
- 2+ years’ of sourcing, supply chain, or vendor management specific experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, and manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Team player with strong influencing and collaboration skills.
- Proven analytical, financial analysis, and strategic thinking/logical reasoning ability.
- Ability to effectively analyze markets, sourcing data, industry value chain, understand pricing models and supply cost drivers and interpret commercial proposals.
- Ability to work independently and maintain focus on issues, escalating as necessary.
- Knowledge of rigorous strategic sourcing methodology and category experience a plus.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs