Sr Regional Compliance OfficerApply Job ID 6242590 Date posted 11/13/2017
The Senior Regional Compliance Officer is responsible for working directly with the most complex and large volume business partners of MoneyGram within the territory assigned. The incumbent is a primary compliance resource with responsibilities of: measuring Agents' Compliance and Anti-Fraud programs (on-site); driving training and awareness initiatives, and providing guidance and support to Agents. The Senior Regional Compliance Officer will be responsible for helping drive Agents to implement or enhance compliance and anti-fraud policies and procedures and assist in the development of Compliance and Anti-Fraud programs, as required. The incumbent will partner and liaison with business unit representatives to ensure Agent policies and controls are practical, efficient and workable; captures MoneyGram policies and expectations, as well as regulatory requirements. The incumbent will also be tasked with proposing corrective action measures to mitigate any risks identified throughout the execution of tasks. The Senior Regional Compliance Officer will also have responsibilities to liaison with in-country regulators and law enforcement bodies as applicable.
- Executes on established enterprise compliance programs, principles, standards, policy and oversight expectations within the assigned territory.
- Execution includes the review of Key Account policies and controls, documentation of the reviews, and remedial actions with Key Account personnel, if applicable.
- Implements policies and procedures designed to mitigate exposure and enhance compliance activities.
- Ensures program is maintained and relevant.
- Consults with internal and external experts to identify risks, best practice and expectations.
- Analyzes internal and external information to gain additional intelligence regarding emerging risk.
- Communicates policy goals for area of expertise, ensuring application across the enterprise.
- Facilitates policy, risk and control discussions with Key Accounts.
- Ensures policy objectives are met.
- Communicates MoneyGram policy to Key Accounts within territory of responsibility.
- Provides Key Account employee training.
- Identifies opportunities to improve MoneyGram training and education methods and materials.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of compliance training materials.
- Provides guidance and support to the Regional business through participation in new product/service or channel projects.
- Provides support for agent due diligence activities.
- Provides guidance, policy interpretation and support to agents within territory.
- Actively participates in management discussions on risk.
- Participates in governance and risk committee meetings as appropriate.
- Participates in industry councils and associations. Represents MoneyGram's Compliance Program to external audiences, including agents and banking partners.
- Provides content messaging for new policies as rolled out.
- Ensures training materials are in-line with policy expectations.
- Provides agent and employee training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs