Sr. ServiceNow DeveloperApply
We are looking for a motivated Sr. ServiceNow Developer to configure and develop core and custom solutions in an expanding ServiceNow environment. You will work with the ServiceNow functional and admin teams in the design, development and implementation of ServiceNow applications, provide architectural input and maintain stability of the overall platform by ensuring the appropriate design and development standards are used at all times.
· Solution and provide requested enhancements to existing ServiceNow applications.
· Work with functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow.
· Advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
· 3rd party software integrations with ServiceNow.
· Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow.
· Configure ServiceNow Discovery and Orchestration.
· Advise functional and admin teams on design, development and overall ServiceNow best practices.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar technical discipline, Preferred
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification, Preferred
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification Preferred
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred
Required Skill and Experience:
· Minimum 3+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment.
· Proven and verifiable history of analyzing business situations and working within a group environment to provide efficient and effective software solutions.
· Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production.
· Proven history of providing technical support during all phases of project delivery. This includes, but is not limited to: development of project estimates, solution design review, documentation creation and review, and peer code reviews.
· Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application, strong experience with SaaS applications.
· Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, etc.)
· Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS.)
· Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, PERL scripting, etc.), PowerShell.
· Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow integration using LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS, Single Sign-on and web services integrations.
· Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems with ServiceNow.
· Strong knowledge of ITIL v3 methodologies, ITSM concepts, enterprise IT architecture, relational databases, ITIL certifications a plus.
· Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management, etc.
· Experience working in and managing multiple update sets and coordinating their promotion throughout multiple instances.
· Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
· Must have experience in multiple ServiceNow implementations and have developed custom applications.
· Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with business partners.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs