User Experience (UX) ResearcherApply
- Collaborate with product management, visual design and user experience to facilitate and lead ethnographic, active participant, and remote user research.
- Define user research methodologies and processes as it applies to various product features and timelines.
- Organize, present, and defend findings to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote research guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Work seamlessly between multiple projects of varying complexities while respecting deadlines
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
BA Degree, or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred.
5+ years of user experience research, focusing on interactive digital products (native mobile apps, responsive web, enterprise applications)
Experience conducting user research for a product and/or engineering team. (Or equivalent experience designing and executing research projects with tangible deliverables, start-to-finish.)
- In-depth understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methods - and up-to-date knowledge of best practices in both.
- Ability to incorporate research best practices into current (and future) agile product development.
- A strong foundation of user-centered design principles, and a solid grasp of contemporary trends in both web and application design.
- Experience conducting field, lab and remote user research (interviews, studies, tests) with user groups representing different demographics.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication skills, with both internal and external clients/sources.
- Demonstrated ability to develop audience specific presentations and present eloquently in varying company and leadership levels.
- Strong capability in technical product management and in solutioning new market offerings and enhancements.
- Must be comfortable working in a team oriented environment and manage team projects effectively.
- Gather and prioritize business requirements.
- Proficiency acting as high-end project manager for highly visible and impacting development projects.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills for use in managing the implementation of cross-functional processes and adapting to competing priorities across departments.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs