Head of Key Partnerships, Northern EuropeApply
MoneyGram International now has an exciting career opportunity for a Head of Key Partnerships to join us in London. As the Head of Key Partnerships you will be specifically accountable for optimising and expanding the strategic partnership agent network across UK, Ireland and the Nordics. This will be achieved by recruiting, developing, and leading a key partnership sales team who will manage and optimize current key partners in the region and identify strategic prospects and sign them as agents in line with business strategy. The position will support the Operations team in ensuring new agents become operational quickly, and in conjunction with the marketing team, will identify/facilitate initiatives to maximise revenue. In this role you will also coordinate strategic alignment with other channels to achieve overall market/regional objectives.
- Owns and hits/exceeds annual revenue targets within assigned territory and accounts. Develops and executes strategic plan to achieve revenue targets and to expand the company’s customer base. Ensures that the Key Partnership Managers are leading and mentoring their teams successfully.
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting high performing sales teams. Partners with key agents to understand their business needs and objectives. Effectively communicates the value proposition through proposals and presentations. Understands category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts. Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline supervisors' employees.
- Approves contracts with Key MoneyGram partners. Analyses financial and operating statements for profitability ratios. Monitors local competitors. Presides over staff/ sales meetings workshops and trainings. Assists Key Partnership Managers in achieving sales targets.
- Works close with Marketing, Compliance, Product, HR, Credit, Legal. Supports major partners directly. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected revenue and profit for existing and new products.
- Supports overarching corporate objective to leverage our physical and digital network to identify existing partners who may present a digital opportunity and identify new digital partnerships.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs