HR Business Partner IIIApply
The Human Resource Business Partner III is responsible for providing comprehensive consultation and support to a designated customer group and/or region. The incumbent will deliver results and address needs for the entire Human Resource life cycle including recruitment, payroll, benefits, performance and talent management, employee relations, organizational development, employee engagement, business restructuring and change management.
- Provides tactical Human Resource support and consulting to designated department/region.
- Provides Human Resource leadership and consultation to employees and leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Builds and maintains a valued advisor relationship with leaders.
- Collaborates with leaders and employees and where necessary legal counsel, to research and resolve various employment-related issues in a manner that is consistent with the Company policies and practices and local legislation.
- Provides effective coaching and counseling to resolve employee issues within minimal escalation.
- Independently assess and develops an effective plan for resolution.
- Manages all Human Resource administration to ensure Human Resource data is accurate and compliant with local legislation.
- Prepares payroll inputs including benefit administration in compliance with local legislation.
- Partners and supports in the analysis, planning, implementation and communications relating to organization design and change.
- Assists with implementing these changes.
- Drives talent decisions that enable the success of the function/region.
- Partners with internal talent acquisition team on staffing and when necessary lead the recruitment and assessment process.
- In collaboration with the benefits team, negotiate and administer benefits with local suppliers.
- Assists leaders with drafting clear and comprehensive job descriptions, coordinate job evaluations and if applicable, pay increases.
- May proactively keep abreast of significant job duty changes within the assigned business units to ensure proper FLSA classification.
- Where appropriate, represents MoneyGram in discussions with Unions or Work Council representatives.
- Proactively surface or initiate review of potential compensation issues by partnering with the compensation team.
- Assists with the research, development and implementation of Human Resource initiatives.
- Assists with implementing Human Resource programs at the regional level while recognizing and adapting, as needed, to each country's local, cultural and statutory requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: BA/BS within Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years' generalist experience in a progressing human resource department to include the full HR remit: employee matters, employee engagement, and organizational change.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with employees at all levels and cultures of the organization.
- Proven track record of attracting, assessing and developing strong talent at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to assess situation and utilize good judgment to resolve issues.
- Ability to work in a matrix reporting environment.
- Ability to work quickly & effectively with constantly changing priorities in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience building relationships, gaining credibility, partnering and influencing at all levels to achieve results.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Solid PC skills and proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs