Marketing Manager with French: Fixed Term contractApply
MoneyGram International now requires a French speaking Marketing Manager to join us in our London office on a fixed term contract basis for around 15 months. As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for supporting all marketing programs and business relationships with key identified accounts particularly within France. In this role you will be accountable for assisting with the implementation of comprehensive data driven marketing plans that are aligned with partners and MoneyGram business objectives. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for cultivating business relationships with key account and key corridor marketing partners and fostering relationship with sales partners.
- Plans, develops, manages, and executes specific accounts and marketing strategies using data driven insights that develop transaction/revenue growth, integrate business requirements, include client needs and incorporate brand awareness. This includes development and execution of account specific marketing campaigns, joint business building initiatives, agent promotions and consumer events.
- Provides financial updates for key initiatives.
- Aligns with other functions to ensure all price promotions, rollbacks or new launches are communicated across the organization and the impact assessed prior to a campaign launch.
- Analyzes consumer and database analysis.
- Uses market research demographic market segmentation and reporting and maintaining competitive market information.
- Manages part of the budget as it relates to area(s) of responsibility, ensuring funds (co-op or otherwise) are used appropriately.
- Builds and sustains an environment where adherence to and reinforcement of the highest standards of integrity and ethics are the norm.
- Identifies opportunities and takes action to enhance compliance within own organization.
- Ensures associates receive the communication and instruction needed to act in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: BS/BA degree
- MBA preferred
- 5-7 years' marketing and/or product management experience, or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Experience generating new ideas from conception to market launch and acceptance.
- Native or fluent speaker of French combined with a strong knowledge and experience of working in France
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proven project management expertise, with ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience with managing and interacting with all levels within the organization.
- Experience with finance or accounting, desired.
- Proficient market analysis, sales and revenue forecasting, project planning and management skills.
- Ability to present business results and complex ideas to groups including sales, project team and executive management.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Proactive leader that works well with cross-functional teams to achieve product objectives.
- Happy to travel up to five or six times per year
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs