Personal Assistant _Office Manager Fixed Term contractApply
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant/Office Manager to join us at our office in London. In this varied role you will play a key role in providing support to senior management, as well as ensuring the smooth running of the office environment. This position will be a fixed contract for a maternity cover lasting approximately 11 months.
- Manages accurate and current calendar for senior management. Regularly coordinates meetings, conference calls, and travel arrangements/accommodations
- Utilizes Microsoft Office Suite to prepare and edit presentations, correspondence, reports, charts, graphs, etc. Compiles information for reports and presentations.
- Arranges travel, visas and accommodation as appropriate for senior management
- Assists in planning and organizing meetings/conference calls, including arranging accommodations and other logistics.
- Provides support during meetings as required; prepares and takes minutes, agendas, notices and manages mailings of meeting agendas and supporting materials.
- Provides support to senior management by notifying and escalating technical equipment issues to the IT department.
- Keeps track of cost centre and monthly review of cost centre statement. Identifies variances of actual to budget and provides regular updates.
- Resolves questions and problems, independently taking or coordinating the appropriate action, referring only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Assists the team in filing timely expense reports and ensures they are completed in a timely manner.
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as required by the office or team as they arise.
- Proven ability to work well under dynamic conditions with input from multiple managers
- Ability to interact and communicate appropriately and professionally with senior management
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize own workload and manage multiple requests in a fast paced environment
- Ability to liaison and co-ordinate the activities of a geographically dispersed team
- Proven track record of strong office support/administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of Oracle would be a plus
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality with regard to sensitive information
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to influence others to ensure that issues which have been raised are resolved
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to think through likely cause of problems before referring to others
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs