Manager Regional PartnershipApply
The Manager Regional Partnership is responsible for increasing transactions/sales/revenue through existing accounts, adding new products and fostering transaction growth through promotional/marketing planning, store expansions, and appropriate market level pricing. The incumbent is responsible for new retail accounts sales in the region and manages and retains existing accounts through contract extensions and renegotiations with superior account management. The incumbent is also responsible for coordinating internal and external resources to enhance sales relationships. This includes identifying opportunities within new and existing markets for application of new or expanded MoneyGram products and services. The Mgr Regional Partnership will work closely with Head of Regional Partnership to broaden and deepen relationships with Major accounts by ensuring agent retention through relationship-based management and customer contact. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible for creating financial pro-forma’s, providing critical financial and market analyses to ensure maximum profitability for MoneyGram.
- Retains and grows existing, profitable Funds Transfer accounts through relationship and account management.
- Duties include cross selling, training, re-pricing and remittance negotiations, automation, implementing product promotions, etc.
- Meets and exceeds same-store sales growth.
- Proactively retains agents that are changing ownership.
- Manages staff including all aspects of performance management.
- Duties to include but not limited to: employee performance, annual appraisals and other employee reviews, scheduling, conducting team meetings, etc.
- Maximizes profitable transaction growth via existing agents and new partners.
- Sells Funds Transfer products to the retail segment.
- Duties include prospecting, cold calling, developing and fostering relationships with prospective new customers, negotiating profitable new sales and meets and/or exceeds quota.
- Meets and/or exceeds sales objectives within established travel and entertainment budget.
- Analyzes the market and competition within Sub-Region.
- Ensures sales and marketing management are apprised of changes.
- Proactively modifies sales and promotion strategies to retain and acquire agents and increase profitable sales.
- Maintains up-to-date SalesForce records.
- Submits accurate and timely reports as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years sales management experience.
- 3-5 years supervisory experience.
- Excellent negotiation, consultative selling/marketing skills and relationship management skills.
- Ability to communicate and tailor the communications to the needs and perceptions of the recipient.
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver effective presentations and written proposals to senior leadership.
- Ability to drive change; contribute new ideas and processes to stimulate process change.
- Must be able to provide written account plans and to manage and execute sales strategies.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work with and motivate technical, operational and sales team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple accounts.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs