MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Bilingual Customer Service Teller (English/Spanish)
Job ID 17011705
Date posted 10/11/ 2017
Bilingual Customer Service Teller (English/Spanish) - (17011705)
The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting sales goals of MoneyGram products and services. The incumbent will observe strict adherence to Compliance lineaments and policies. Follows Treasury and Security procedures at stores.
- Promotes Money Gram products offered at the branch.
- Primary focus is in customer service and sales.
- Keeps familiarized in AML rules and regulations.
- Observes strict adherence to MG policies and procedures
- Collaborates with Area Supervisor and Location Lead in promotional activities at branches.
- Keeps clean, professional working area and appearance.
- Reports issues related to security to the Supervisors group.
- Opens and closes in a timely manner at the branch.
- Shows sales attitude all the time and excellent customer service.
- Attends training sessions as needed.
- Shows high levels of accuracy entering information into MG systems.
- Executes open and close processes at branch in adherence with MG policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: High School diploma or GED
- 6 months in the sales field and/or Remittances industry.
Primary Location Marietta-Georgia-United States of America
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Quickness, Arithmetic Calculation.
- Proficient handling cash, money orders and other financial instruments.
- Ability to interact and build strong client relationships.
- Show high levels of honesty and integrity.
752 Sandtown Rd SW
Job Owned Stores Operations
Job Posting Oct 11, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.