As a member of the Global Operations team, you’ll work in an international team on various engaging projects to support our agents and customers worldwide. We are a company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business and offering the opportunity to be involved with process automation projects. The Global Operations team is at the core of our organization and gives its members exposure to all other business area, including Compliance, Finance, and IT. We strive for excellence and delivering a world class experience to both our customers and agents each day.
Rev Tech Partner III
Miami, Florida; Dallas, Texas
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
- Growth Mindset
- Relationship expertise
“Being part of Global Ops means daily cooperation with various Departments. Not only I learn something new almost every day, but I also get to work with great people from all over the world.”-Magdalena, Resolution Assurance Supervisor, Warsaw
Paid Time Off
Paid Maternity Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Money Transfer Fee Reimbursement
Community Service Days
Business Travel Accident Insurance
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The Rev Tech Partner III is responsible for consulting with partners, Product Management, Product Development, Application Support, MoneyGram Operations and other IT, and sales teams to provide technical consultation and support, project management, and in-depth technical education on MoneyGram's integrated services. This includes direct sends, Money Transfer data file services, biller set-ups (batch and real-time), standard Agent Connect and other integration support, as required. The incumbent partners with regional counterparts to understand partner needs and document specific requirements and configuration. The incumbent will also develop project plans and is accountable for the budget, timeline and status reporting for each of these integrated partner installations. The Rev Tech Partner III takes into account any Compliance, Regulatory and Legal obligations to align the integration needs accordingly. Directly responsible for working closely with the partners to facilitate testing; project manages the life cycle to final certification of the interface or integration as needed.
- Provides detailed consultation and technical education to MoneyGram's partners and regional teams to determine integration/interface requirements for AgentConnect, Direct Sends partners, Biller and Money Transfer data files.
- Provides project management for the new installations of the integrated services including project plans, test plans as well as manage to budget and timelines, providing status and detail of each project.
- Works directly with the partner to provide these services which include support plans, and implementation planning.
- Ensures the partner set-up in production and in test environments for AgentConnect partners, and as required, for other integration projects and partners is accurate.
- Prepares and executes final user testing for the AgentConnect releases.
- Helps review and has input into the technical documentation/specifications for AgentConnect, Biller and Direct send to ensure accuracy.
- Partners with Application Support, Account Relations Manager and Management, as required to provide escalation support for any issues that result from inaccurate, missing or delayed MoneyTransfer or Direct Sends files.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records of all current and future MoneyTransfer Data files and Direct Sends files and Biller set-ups including partner requirements.
- Works with Product Development and Product Management to introduce, demonstrate, and promote technical enhancements to current and prospective partners.
- Technical liaison to all internal MoneyGram departments to provide consultation support and expertise on what's possible.
- Champions technical needs to internal stakeholders. Technical SME for internal departments and regional teams.
- Partners with product development teams to provide partner view for integration enhancements and articulate business benefit or justification.
- Adheres to PMO and audit policy and recommends changes as required to best support integration project tracking.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: BS/BA degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 5-7 years' experience in technical and business product management or similar related field with specific knowledge of Java, .NET and XML technologies and web technologies.
- Strong working understanding of file layout structures (TXT, CVS, Flat), encryption and network communications protocol standards.
- API Experience (REST, SOAP)
- Strong knowledge of partner operations and systems and financial transaction knowledge.
- A strong understanding of MGI's business lines, specifically from a tactical (operational) perspective.
- Understanding of data communications, various Operating Systems, proxy servers, firewalls, security layers, dial-up and IP technology, network technology.
- Ability to effectively communicate and document technical specifications and procedures for internal and external technical staff, vendor and partners.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Past project management expertise, with ability to work with cross-functional teams and lead when necessary.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience in operational and process development skills (preferred).
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse and changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual English/ Spanish Required
- Ability to present to groups including sales and project teams.
- Experience with managing and interacting with all levels within the organization.
- Experience managing or working on technology projects or working with systems.