Financial AnalystApply Job ID 17011334 Date posted 09/12/2017 Primary Location Mumbai-Maharashtra-India
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for partnering with business owners to provide financial analysis & reporting, budgeting support and guidance in accordance with GAAP.
- Supports team providing reporting and analysis of business trends to determine causes of variation versus expectations.
- Proactively identify shifts in business trends that can have a significant effect in the business performance.
- Prepares summary of financial performance at month-end and identify cause of variance to expectations.
- Month-end revenue reporting (consolidated level) and preparation of presentation materials for business owners and EC members.
- Directs expense and headcount reporting and monitoring.
- Budgeting and forecasting support.
- Assists in the preparation of financial plans and the analysis of consolidated trends.
- Evaluates the financial impact that different actions could have on the business, in order to assist business owners make informed decisions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- 2-3 years of FP&A/Accounting experience.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles/processes, including account ledgers, accruals and journal entries that affect the business' P&L reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal; preparation of presentation materials.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Experience working with Oracle and Essbase.
- Experience manipulating business intelligence tools such as Cognos is a plus.
- Financial modeling.
- Complex data management.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly MS Office proficient.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs