As a member of MoneyGram’s IT team, you’ll work on a variety of engaging and innovative projects. We are a global company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business, becoming exposed to managing risk/privacy, and adhering to GDPR and all global security guidelines. We operate with a scrum model, so our teams gain a strong understanding of the business, finance, and risk components related to their work. Working in Financial Technology offers the opportunity to broadly impact products that are used.
IT Operations Analyst III
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
How MoneyGram Works
Send Money Online.
Learn More >
Send money to bank accounts & mobile wallets.
Learn More >
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The IT Operations Analyst III is responsible for the administration, support, implementation, maintenance, and optimization of IT Service Support application(s), used by the MoneyGram organization to support overall IT Operations at MoneyGram.
- Provides day-to-day administration and troubleshooting for the service support application(s).
- Provides provisioning to corporate systems and ensure rights are appropriate to role.
- Analyzes data and prepares reports showing the performance of the access management team.
- Applies creative thinking and analysis to develop new concepts for ongoing data into information.
- Creates tools to track information and monitor service and/or productivity levels of team members and access to systems.
- Builds custom reports, facilitates ad-hoc reporting and works with various customers to ensure service support application reporting meets business needs.
- Analyzes, optimizes, and improves IT service support application(s) functionality to facilitate established service support processes and creates documentation as needed to support these changes.
- Follows industry best practices where possible and/or appropriate.
- Recommends, develops and implements improvements.
- Acts as the point of escalation for requests that are not being handled within the stated Service Level expectations or to facilitate a transaction through completion to meet business needs.
- Leads, coaches, and provides ongoing training to individuals in all areas of access management, which includes outsourced team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years' IT Operations experience or related experience.
- 3-5 years' experience with Access Management provisioning and Information security practices.
- Strong demonstrated planning, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience with building custom reports and SQL queries using reporting tools such as Cognos, Crystal Reports, etc.
- Ability to anticipate problems, contribute innovative solutions to IT management.
- Demonstrated ability to probe, diagnose and resolve customer issues.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, while working with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Experience building and supporting workflow applications using workflow tools, preferred.
- 4 open positions
- the role requires flexibility in terms of working hours (day hours and sometimes late hours can be required) and the ability to be on call on a regular basis.