Junior Financial Analyst (Tue - Sat 1:30 - 10:30pm)Apply
The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial and analytical support to the Shared Services Finance Organization, including financial reporting and analysis, budget and forecast preparation, and financial guidance in accordance with GAAP. This role regularly works and communicates with other Finance and Accounting team members.
- Reviews financial transaction details for accuracy, with a focus on identifying and mitigating potential issues.
- Analyzes expense data to assist the business and finance teams with developing cost containment strategies and identifying opportunities to improve profitability and process efficiency.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and other period-based financial reporting such as variances to plan and forecast, and coordinate timely distribution to appropriate stakeholders.
- Prepares and tracks key performance indicators, other metrics, and business or operational trend data to support dashboards and other management reporting.
- Develops financial content for executive-level presentations, and assist the senior FP&A staff in communicating and discussing information as needed.
- Participates in quarterly forecasting, annual planning, and long-term strategic planning supporting the senior FP&A staff as needed.
- Provides customer service and support to the department or function being supported including assistance with capital projects, cost/benefit analysis, and financial modeling to support and enhance decision-making.
- Provides backup support to the Data Analyst.
- Ad hoc reporting and other miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Economics.
- No prior financial planning and analysis experience required.
- Any prior FP&A or accounting experience a plus.
- Proactive approach to tasks such as seeking opportunities on projects, performing analysis, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude for learning new systems and working with large amounts of data.
- Adept at collaboration, with strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to listen, ask questions, and determine when information is sensitive or confidential.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and time to meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
Working hours (Tue - Sat or Sun - Thu 1:30 - 10:30pm)
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs