Customer Support_Partner Servicing SpecialistApply
MoneyGram International now requires a Customer Support_Partner Servicing Specialist to join our team in Mumbai to manage the relationship with MoneyGram's Business Partners (Agents). In this role you act as the first point of contact, building and maintaining a positive image of the company, ensuring that timely communication, information and resolution to Agents' inquiries, issues and concerns is provided. When necessary, you liaise with the appropriate department for resolution. This position supports the partner life cycle from on-boarding to changes in the relationship through termination of a partner.
- Interface with the MoneyGram partners as first point of contact and resolution owner.
- Resolves in-bound partner requests using the agent’s preferred communication method (phone, email etc.) and following up the issue until complete resolution.
- Determines root cause of issues, identifies possible solutions, and agrees with the partner on a defined course of correction.
- Liaises with different MoneyGram department whenever necessary to solve the agents’ issue and ensure their satisfaction.
- Partners with sales team to understand the agent’s needs, perception and challenges in order to ensure MoneyGram competitiveness from B2B Customer Service point of view.
- Initiates out-bound contact to partners when needed to understand any discrepancies, deliver and/or collect any required information.
- Completion Secondary school.
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience working in a back office of a call centre or similar Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Solid customer service orientation.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct analysis/research.
- Solid detail orientation, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work on several systems/programs simultaneously.
- Flexibility to working hours will be necessary as some shift work may be required (mornings/evenings)
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs