The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all marketing programs and business relationships with key identified accounts or areas as defined by either the channel or corridor. The incumbent will be accountable for developing and implementing comprehensive data driven marketing plans that are aligned with partners and MoneyGram business objectives. The incumbent will also be responsible for cultivating business relationships with key account and key corridor marketing partners and fostering relationship with sales partners. The Marketing Manager may have one or more direct reports.
- Plans, develops, manages, and executes specific accounts and marketing strategies using data driven insights that develop transaction/revenue growth, integrate business requirements, include client needs and incorporate brand awareness. This includes development and execution of account specific marketing campaigns, joint business building initiatives, agent promotions and consumer events.
- Oversees the budget as it relates to area of responsibility, ensuring funds (co-op or otherwise) are used appropriately.
- Overall responsibility for budgetary reports to management and key accounts on business transactions and marketing status and trends.
- Aligns with other functions to ensure all price promotions, rollbacks or new launches are communicated across the organization and the impact assessed prior to a campaign launch.
- Analyzes consumer and database analysis.
- Uses market research, demographic market segmentation and reporting and maintaining competitive market information.
- Institutes and monitors research-based measures for success as it relates to branding initiatives.
- Manages the budget as it relates to area(s) of responsibility, ensuring funds (co-op or otherwise) are used appropriately.
- Builds and sustains an environment where adherence to and reinforcement of the highest standards of integrity and ethics are the norm.
- Identifies opportunities and take action to enhance compliance within own organization.
- Ensures associates receive the communication and instruction needed to act in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA preferred
- 7-year marketing and/or product management experience, or equivalent work experience in related field.
- A strong understanding of MGI’s business lines, specifically from a strategic perspective, but also with an understanding of the tactical goals.
- Experience generating new ideas from conception to market launch and acceptance.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proven project management expertise with the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience in managing multi-million dollar budgets.
- Experience with managing and interacting with all levels within the organization.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs