MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Business Process Analyst (Data Analyst)
Job ID 17011098
Date posted 7/17/ 2017
Business Process Analyst (Data Analyst) - (17011098)
The Business Process Analyst
III will document current and future state process proposals and document high
level requirements for change (both operational and technical). The Business
Analyst III will also play a pivotal role in the embedding of change by
defining and managing test plans. The incumbent will lead the collection,
facilitation, analysis, and communication of information supporting processes
enterprise-wide. The incumbent will also partner with project teams, individual
stakeholders, and business application owners in the interpretation of business
requirements to be used in design, development and implementation of projects.
- Documents current state business
processes/internal controls that contribute to an end-to-end process.
- Leads and directs cross-functional
requirements gathering through team meetings, work breakdown structures,
and existing system procedures.
- Participates in solution design activities;
documents and investigates options.
- Leads impact analysis to understand areas
affected by a particular change including gathering and documenting data
and design requirements.
- Documents solution proposals and
requirements documentation for approval to implement.
- Assists prototyping the information flow,
where possible, to solidify requirements documents.
- Develops plans for implementation of change
including simulations, prototypes and rollout as appropriate.
- Documents and manage test plans and
schedules to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Supports others in the development and
maintenance of activity based costing models by providing operational
insight to the financial model.
- Provides clear, articulate and professional
- Builds strong internal relationships across
all MoneyGram departments/leaders.
- Develops a broad and deep understanding of
all MoneyGram products, services and markets.
- Performs other duties as required by the
Primary Location Warsaw-Warsaw-Poland
Any combination of relevant
education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications
in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: BA/BS degree or
- Lean, 6 Sigma or similar improvements
methodology experience/education/certification, preferred
- 5+ years of demonstrated process improvement,
continuous improvement and/or process analysis.
- 3+ years in a technical business
- Demonstrated ability to gather, organize,
write and communicate detailed business requirements, functional
- Strong analytical skills �
ability to identify complex problems and recommend solutions.
- Proven ability to identify new
techniques/technology and concepts that can add value to business
- Proven ability to identify, support and
- Proven experience identifying opportunities
to expand or automate systems and processes to gain efficiency.
- Proven ability to reduce waste and help
develop lean processes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Proven ability to create clear and
effective documentation for business and process decisions.
- Ability to be firm and diplomatic.
- Ability to negotiate with business users
and IT personnel across departments to agree on the best solution for all
- Effective oral and written communication
skills; must be able to communicate professionally at all organizational
levels, internally and externally.
relationship building skills.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills in
Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Project.
- Excellent facilitation skills/presentation
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse and
- Project coordination/management experience,
- Knowledge of call center processes and
- Extensive job knowledge of MoneyGram processes
in multiple functional areas and at varying levels of responsibility,
13 Konstruktorska Street Konstruktorska Business Center, 6th Floor
Job Business Process
Organization Global Operations
Job Posting Jul 17, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.