MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Business Process Analyst Sales Delivery Europe
Job ID 17011461
Date posted 9/12/ 2017
Business Process Analyst Sales Delivery Europe - (17011461)
Business Process Analyst is proficient in process mapping, process
improvement and/or process engineering. This role is within the Sales
Organization (Sales Delivery Europe) and supports to design and establish
“sales friendly” operational processes to support revenue generation. The
incumbent interacts with a wide range of departments including business subject
matter experts to successfully meet milestones and complete activities.
Furthermore the Business Process Analyst works closely with the Project
Managers and supports process design and process documentation.
- Build and evaluate business
- Carry out Analysis of present
processes and identify opportunities to enhance processes
- Create and implement
initiatives, business process development, and operative process
- Liaise with management to
coordinate process improvement project activities
- Inspect effectiveness of active
process improvement initiatives and make useful recommendations
- Create process plans that
contain project goals, milestones, and resources
- Provide detailed reports
indicating system necessities and computer code functions in terms of
- Document processes in a
defined format, prepare Standard Operating Procedures and ensure org readiness
prior to change
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Lean, 6 Sigma or similar improvements methodology experience/education/certification, preferred
- 3+ years of demonstrated process improvement, continuous improvement and/or process analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to gather, organize, write and communicate detailed business requirements, functional specifications.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to identify complex problems and recommend solutions.
- Proven ability to identify new techniques/technology and concepts that can add value to business processes.
- Proven ability to identify, support and execute change.
- Proven experience identifying opportunities to expand or automate systems and processes to gain efficiency.
- Proven ability to reduce waste and help develop lean processes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to create clear and effective documentation for business and process decisions.
- Ability to be firm and diplomatic.
- Ability to negotiate with business users and IT personnel across departments to agree on the best solution for all users.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; must be able to communicate professionally at all organizational levels, internally and externally.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Project.
- Excellent facilitation skills/presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse and changing environment.
- Project coordination/management experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of call center processes and technologies, preferred.
- Extensive job knowledge of MoneyGram processes in multiple functional areas and at varying levels of responsibility, preferred.
Primary Location Warsaw-Warsaw-Poland
13 Konstruktorska Street Konstruktorska Business Center, 6th Floor
Travel DetailsYes, 5 % of the Time
Job Business Process
Job Posting Sep 12, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.