MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Corporate Client Representative with French
Job ID 17011384
Date posted 8/10/ 2017
Corporate Client Representative with French - (17011384)
The Partner Servicing Specialist III manages the financial relationship of MGI’s partners and builds product awareness. The Partner Servicing Specialist III resolves partner issues/concerns or liaises with appropriate area for resolution (e.g. settlement, commission, transactions, product, compliance, systems, banking, contract, etc). The position manages the partner life cycle from on-boarding to changes in the relationship through termination of a partner. The position also works with a variety of internal groups to resolve partner issues.
- Resolves in-bound partner requests.
- Follows-up on opened issues from various internal departments to include but are not limited to Compliance, Fraud, MPSI locations, international financial institutions and Credit.
- Interfaces with the MGI partners as a first point of contact.
- As applicable, ensures partner/biller satisfaction is continually enhanced to strengthen overall partner satisfaction with MGI brand.
- Determines root cause of issues, identifies possible solutions, and gains agreement with the partner on a defined course of correction.
- Supports all areas in working with the partners to understand their business, while offering payment solutions that would enhance their revenue.
- Monitors account of the agents ensuring that end to end resolution is provided on every matter that MGI’s partner might encounter.
- Minimizes financial risk associated with partner reconciliation.
- Initiates out-bound contact to partners to understand any discrepancies.
- Works with a variety of areas to ensure financial risk is understood and decisions are made in a timely fashion.
- Restricts partners within guidelines of the Credit policy, submits adjustments for partners’ accounts and or recommends closure based upon exposure to MGI.
- Partners with sales team to understand the market, the local competitors, send corridors, marketing initiatives, and goals.
- Frequently communicates with sales on any partner related servicing issue.
- Manages the on-boarding of partners; ensures partners are trained on MGI settlement process and partner systems.
- Continually ensures the accuracy and reliability of partner data on system and submit corrections as needed.
- Ensures correction to Partner master data is completed in a timely fashion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business or related field or equivalent experience, preferred.
- 1+ year experience in account relationship management or customer servicing (preferred).
Primary Location Warsaw-Warsaw-Poland
- English fluency (written and verbal) and French (min. B2 level)
- Ability to work with multiple territory regulation requirements.
- Ability to work effectively across departments and levels.
- Previous collections and/or negotiating experience.
- Demonstrated decision-making skills.
- Has ability to work fully independently.
- Delivers high quality customer service and meets set objectives.
- Shows a strong team spirit and is able to coach new colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle large workload.
- Strong research and problem solving ability.
- Advanced problem solving skills and analytical skills.
13 Konstruktorska Street Konstruktorska Business Center, 6th Floor
Job Field Service
Organization Global Operations
Job Posting Aug 10, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.