Corporate Communications SpecialistApply
The Corporate Communications Specialist is responsible for supporting the execution of an effective communications strategy to all stakeholders both internally and externally, reporting to Mgr Communications. This role will strengthen communications tactics and techniques with the objective to elevate MoneyGram’s profile and reputation to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports the development and implementation of internal and external communication plans related to all functions of the company.
- Identifies and seizes opportunities to communicate the company’s values and core messages within the dedicated region both internally and externally across multiple audiences and stakeholders.
- Liaises with all business units/departments to drive positive stories and communications around the Company.
- Supports organization of press, business conferences as well as internal events.
- Develops creative strategies for communicating to employees: plans the frequency of and channels/vehicles for communications and coordinate across different areas of the business and the company.
- Writes, edits and produces internal and external communication efforts (to include managing corporate intranet) under the supervision of regional lead.
- Supports the implementation of media relations strategy that leverages existing media relationships and cultivates new contacts within key media markets and outlets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Communications field.
- 2-3 years in agency and/or in-house setting.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Consistent attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Knowledge of marketing and communication principles.
- Able to apply knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and change course as required.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency using MS Office tools.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
- English language fluency.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs